logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mark  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2016 9:21:03 AM(UTC)
mark

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have read somewhere that it is possible to access the replay window via a web interface like the one for remote control of Vmix
http://127.0.0.1:8088
Can any one tell me if this separate web window does indeed exist and if so where would I find it
Thanks in advance
stigaard  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2016 10:11:38 AM(UTC)
stigaard

Man
Denmark

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 79 post(s)
mark wrote:
I have read somewhere that it is possible to access the replay window via a web interface like the one for remote control of Vmix
http://127.0.0.1:8088
Can any one tell me if this separate web window does indeed exist and if so where would I find it
Thanks in advance

Two things.

1 - There's no direct web controller interface for the replay module, however, you can setup shortcuts to handle the wanted functionality, which can be accessed through the web controller.

2 - You can popout the Instant Replay module inside vMix, and move it to a second monitor, and thereby use the instant replay module more effective. (the little pin-icon) in the corner of the instant replay module.
IceStream  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2016 10:21:54 AM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ mark

I think you are mistaken, AFAIK there is no access to the actual 'Instant Replay' screen on the web interface.
If you have set-up "Shortcuts" to control 'Instant Replay', those can be accessed via the web controller along with all of vMix's set-up "Shortcuts".
I don't currently have "Instant Replay" so I could be wrong but I suspect what you've read was more along the lines of using the feature on another PC and feeding it back to the Production PC.

Ice

EDIT: DOH! stigaard beat me to the punch...
Digitalson  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 7:01:47 PM(UTC)
Digitalson

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I had the same question,and someone suggested using team player so a second mouse can just be used to run the second screen so the guy using the mouse for switching doesn't have to be interrupted.....and looks good also win 7 ultimate does have Remote Desktop with multiple monitor support so a laptop can run replays from main comp remotely