logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
damianqb  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2013 1:40:12 PM(UTC)
damianqb

Groups: Registered

Damn2Good4U  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 6, 2013 4:43:31 PM(UTC)
Damn2Good4U

Man

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)

What card is this and where can we get it to buy?

i.e. The Name, Price etc...

Thanks
Rottimmy
BRAVO  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 10:46:59 PM(UTC)
BRAVO

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Que tal gente, soy nuevo aqui y soy de mexico,quiero compartir la forma en que pude crear un sistema de produccion.Es largo de contar pero hay va tengo una P4 HT a 3 Ghz 1.5 Gigas ram a 400Mhz tarjeta grafica Nvidia Geforce 8400 GS 512 ram.Dos tarjetas de captura de video cctv una techwell 6800 y la otra pico 2000, trabajan bien todo en DV 720 x 480 a 29.97 fps.Esto fue posible investigando tambien prueba y error, pero le di como debe de ser.Estas tarjetas son para vigilancia traen 4 entradas y solo 30 fps. si lo divides entre las cuatro entradas da 7.5 fps no funciona pero solo te va a trabajar la primera entrada a 30 fps, esto se hace cambiando el controlador del chip set de las tarjetas , para la pico 2000 debes instalar el programa "active web cam" este programa te va a detectar tu tarjeta y te va a decir que si le cambies el driver le dices que si y WALLAAAA ya te la reconoce vMix lo mismo con la techwell 6800 pero ese driver lo consigues en la red es mas facil y no es problematico, de esa forma puedes ir agregando tarjetas (camaras)segunh tus nesecidades podria decirte que pongas una de 4 camaras y 120 fps pero aun no lo he probado espero en estos dias hacerlo y les dare los pormenores.Espero amigos les sea de mucha ayuda estas lineas.
PD. hay que traducir este texto

Such people, I'm new here and I'm from Mexico, I want to share how I could create a system of production. Long story but I have a will HAVE to 3 Ghz P4 HT 1.5 gigabyte RAM at 400Mhz Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS 512 ram. Two Video Capture Cards for CCTV A Techwell 6800 and the Other 2000 peak working fine Everything in DV 720 x 480 at 29.97 fps. This was possible also investigating trial and error, but I gave as it should be. These cards are for Surveillance Bring 4 inputs and only 30 fps. if divided among the four inputs gives 7.5 fps works but just not going to work the first input at 30 fps, this makes itself Changing the chipset driver for the card, the 2000 peak for You Install program "active web cam" This program will detect your card and I will say that if you change the driver will say yes and you'll WALLAAAA vMix recognize the same with Techwell 6800 driver but that you get on the Net is easier and it is problematic, of that way you keep adding cards (cameras) for your needs could tell you put a 4 cameras and 120 fps but not yet tested what I hope is doing these days and I will give them to friends details. I hope it is helpful to these lines.
PD. That hay translate this text
BRAVO  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 10:54:08 PM(UTC)
BRAVO

BRAVO  
#5 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 10:57:15 PM(UTC)
BRAVO

Estas son las tarjetas la primera es pico 2000 con chip set "conexant" y la segunda la techwell 6800 igual el nombre del chip set.
Esto es solo para DV SD
These are the cards the first peak is 2000 with chip set "conexant" and the second the same name Techwell 6800 chip set.
This is only for DV SD
macjaeger  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:42:41 AM(UTC)
macjaeger

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Could we please stick to english?
Egriswold  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 12:11:26 PM(UTC)
Egriswold

Man
United States

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Bravo I would recommend purchasing a Viewcast Osprey 440 . You can find factory refurbished for $497.50 these are excellent cards and give a superior image quality over others
http://www.viewcast.com/products/refurbished/osprey440
jwolthuis  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:20:05 PM(UTC)
jwolthuis

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Is there anything similar to the Osprey 440, except in a PCIe bus? PCI-X slots are getting hard to find.
BRAVO  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:53:52 PM(UTC)
BRAVO

If Osprey 440 is arguably the top and if it is recommended for better visual quality, and as I mentioned I live in mexico and is harder to get, the import and the same coast beyond the economy's why looking for a solution and it was this, in mexico video production social, business or gateways to mention something does not exceed the DVD format, it is very rare that someone appreciates the blu ray for this reason look for something that would fit the customer nesecidades and mine.
There cctv HD cards that I can cover this range of both HD and SD quality.
If you have the opportunity and the economy to acquire cards that would have later Ospery quality and efficiency in their work, for those who have not this is a good choice, I would do some tests commented another card to bring 4 channels but with 120 fps Total bone 30 each, and then serious sd you would a HD and I think the results would be good.
everything depends on the chpset bring cards to exchange for that enable the full operation of the card itself.
writing forgive but I use a translator I hope I understand.
I will put a link to watch in mexico cards that handle for surveillance but can be used for video production

http://www.comvision.org/en/productos-cctv.htm#tarjetas
BRAVO  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:04:55 PM(UTC)
BRAVO

This is the card I'll try in a few days, I have to buy, but I think it will work well for Conexant chipset brings SD and are very good, then I'll do it with an HD card if my economy does not fall

http://www.comvision.org/en/ETHER9404.htm
Damn2Good4U  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:24:47 PM(UTC)
Damn2Good4U

Man

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
jwolthuis wrote:
Is there anything similar to the Osprey 440, except in a PCIe bus? PCI-X slots are getting hard to find.

Try DarkCrystal HD Capture SDK Duo or DarkCrystal HD Capture SDK they both work perfectly well with vMix.

Regards,
Rottimmy
BRAVO  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:25:51 PM(UTC)
BRAVO

Let me give you some tips that would be good for you.
Deal the cards are BNC connectors that are more robust and withstand all your connection is stable, bringing the cable connectors have a tendency to break and false contacts even of good brand, if you have a powerful machine i7, i5 etc, can PCIe is better to use safety but also its Transfer with Dual Core machines is more than enough PCI and are more common in most motherboards, I prefer to use this work for Windows XP that does not consume any resources and is what most use to work in real time, there are cards branded as Geovision GV-250 which is very good but only gives 20 fps with a camera, beware of buying for at least one camera and 30 fps card for 4 cameras 120 fps, 240 fps exist and these are very well as plenty fluides.
I did the test with a 3 GHz Pentium 4 HT, 1.5 to 400 Mhz RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS 512 RAM, Intel motherboard GV915, disk partitioning system and capture one, works well but I'm at the limit, the processor comes between 77. and 80% and risk is a constant catch should not pass the 75. % Of the processor to work well in a few days passeth all this system to a Dual Core and I'm sure it would work much better.

Friends do not want it badly interpreted my comments clear that buying branded products will always be recognized and specialized better efficiency translates into quality and guarantee in every way at the cost of high prices but well worth it, my intention is to maybe help those who makes us get these products warm for economy or import and provide an alternative to work or Jobie is so fascinating.
BRAVO  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9:09:03 PM(UTC)
BRAVO

jwolthuis wrote:

http://www.viewcast.com/...osprey-cards/osprey-460e
thanks 1 user thanked BRAVO for this useful post.
jwolthuis on 3/27/2013(UTC)