logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
frolliec  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 6:27:01 AM(UTC)
frolliec

Groups: Registered

I will use the Instant replay feature as a slowmo/replay operator for a sports broadcast. I couldn´t really figure out how one should create clips and then sort them after my wish. They do automatically sort in chronological order (first event that happened in real time will always be first in the playlist). On the EVS, for instance, one could easily sort the clips around and decide when the clip should come. Is that possible in vmix?

For example, I want to create highlights of the 3,2,1 positions for the podium, and naturally the 3th event happens after the 1st...
DeeJay  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 8:24:26 PM(UTC)
DeeJay

Germany

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
We - also in sports production - are looking for this feature, too. It is not yet in vmix (at least I couldn't find it) but I would love to see it in a future release!!
Rinsky  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 28, 2016 10:21:43 PM(UTC)
Rinsky

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 35 post(s)
+1
IceStream  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2016 8:16:37 AM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
If memory serves me correct (I was only involved in Replay beta testing), I thought you could export clips and put them in a playlist where you could re-order the chronological order...
Not exactly a straight forward and efficiently clean way to do it, but possible.
Correct me if I am wrong with regards to the Replay module, I may be confused because I currently do this with the Save Video Delay feature.

Ice
dasmedienatelier  
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2016 3:58:01 AM(UTC)
dasmedienatelier

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
+1

Furthermore it really would be great to have a different angle playback order as well. Our main camera is always #2 (wide shot). If we want to replay camera #1 (closeup) and #2 it would be cool if we could start with #2 cutting to #1 afterwards automatically.

Thanks,
Knut
jens  
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2016 5:39:41 AM(UTC)
jens

Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
+1 +1 +1

it one of the main reason we did not follow up using vmix for replays - as we have to handle highlight playlist as well and therefore we need to rearrange clips in the playlist. And have different angles for each clip as well... :-)

So kept on using EVS - but´s its definitely a solution for smaller budget if this function is added somehow.