logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
caleblanchard  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 2:34:01 PM(UTC)
caleblanchard

Groups: Registered

I am trying to setup the Facebook Live streaming in vMix and when I try to login to Facebook from vMix, I enter my email and password and then click the Login button and the window closes, but it never actually logs into Facebook and the status at the top says "Not logged in". I have Multi-factor authentication setup with my Facebook account so I get a notification on my phone asking me to generate a code and enter it, however, vMix doesn't ask me to enter this code. Is there something I am missing or is this a bug in the vMix Facebook Live integration?
GeorgeR  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2016 6:25:32 PM(UTC)
GeorgeR

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 28 post(s)
caleblanchard wrote:
I am trying to setup the Facebook Live streaming in vMix and when I try to login to Facebook from vMix, I enter my email and password and then click the Login button and the window closes, but it never actually logs into Facebook and the status at the top says "Not logged in". I have Multi-factor authentication setup with my Facebook account so I get a notification on my phone asking me to generate a code and enter it, however, vMix doesn't ask me to enter this code. Is there something I am missing or is this a bug in the vMix Facebook Live integration?

caleblanchard,

My guess is you'll have to disable Facebook Multi-factor authentication while doing your live stream and then set it back up when the stream is over.

~George