logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GeorgeR  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2016 9:36:40 AM(UTC)
GeorgeR

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Greetings,

When you open a new instance of vMix 17.0.0.77, the labels placed on the color tabs from the last preset remain. Would think, the color tabs on the new instance of vMix would be blank?

Happy vMixing!
~George
Len56  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2016 10:16:34 AM(UTC)
Len56

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 23 post(s)
GeorgeR wrote:
Greetings,

When you open a new instance of vMix 17.0.0.77, the labels placed on the color tabs from the last preset remain. Would think, the color tabs on the new instance of vMix would be blank?

Happy vMixing!
~George

Hi George,

I am not seeing your problem the same way you are but yes I am seeing some problem, this is what I did:
I opened vMix and it came up with the normal blank screen, I then input some text into the colour tabs, I then opened a new instance and the colour tabs went back to normal with no text in them.

BUT what I did notice was if I inputted text into colour tabs and then quit out of vMix and then opened it up again the colour tabs did still have text in them. So I then made a new instance and again the text in the colour tabs were back to normal.

So yes there seems to be a problem there in vMix 17.0.0.77.

Len.
GeorgeR  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2016 10:28:41 AM(UTC)
GeorgeR

Man

Len56 wrote:
GeorgeR wrote:
Greetings,

Happy vMixing!
~George

Hi George,

I am not seeing your problem the same way you are but yes I am seeing some problem, this is what I did:
I opened vMix and it came up with the normal blank screen, I then input some text into the colour tabs, I then opened a new instance and the colour tabs went back to normal with no text in them.

BUT what I did notice was if I inputted text into colour tabs and then quit out of vMix and then opened it up again the colour tabs did still have text in them. So I then made a new instance and again the text in the colour tabs were back to normal.

So yes there seems to be a problem there in vMix 17.0.0.77.

Len.

Greetings Len56,

I had made a preset for a show coming up next week and placed labels on the color tabs as part of the preset / show. When I opened up vMix to play around with some of the things vMix recently made videos about, that's when I noticed the color tabs still had the same text as I placed on them for the show I mentioned planned for next week.

~George
admin  
#4 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2016 12:31:26 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 4166 time(s) in 1497 post(s)
This is by design, if you want to clear them quickly click the New preset button up the top right.
thanks 1 user thanked admin for this useful post.
GeorgeR on 5/6/2016(UTC)
GeorgeR  
#5 Posted : Friday, May 6, 2016 4:25:48 PM(UTC)
GeorgeR

Man

admin wrote:
This is by design, if you want to clear them quickly click the New preset button up the top right.

Well that was easy enough.
Thanks
~George