logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SpelingMistakes  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2016 12:34:25 PM(UTC)
SpelingMistakes

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Last limitation i noticed regarding titles and their limits
I can’t make some title show after 120 sec but only after 30 sec – Whether i write 120000 sec delay, it only worth 30 sec (30000) and it shows up :(
If my content is broadcasted in segments with duration around 14 min (plus 1 min of adverts), i have need to predefine show some titles about what part of program they watch (trigger in video list which will show title) – I don’t want to do that every 30 sec (with 10 sec duration) but for instance every 4 min (240 sec) after which titles will show up in 10 sec duration and disappear – It is almost impossible to do that with limitation which is max 30 sec? Any idea how to solve this? It is very simple task – delay is 120 sec (od 240 sec) with length of 10 sec … Is this possible or not in vMix? I didn’t succeed to do that up to now because trying with 60 and 120 sec delay simply don’t give other result except 30 sec :( - Can i change this limit and how?

SpelingMistakes  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 31, 2016 1:59:04 PM(UTC)
SpelingMistakes

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Any idea how to do this with scripting?

Is this possible because titles obviously have very small limit and i don’t know why – Anybody using some script with “counter” which later trigger something and which can be adjusted for this? Thanks in advance