logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tnorrell  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 4, 2016 11:49:05 AM(UTC)
tnorrell

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Team,

I'm having a problem figuring out how to automatically fire the transitional stingers for instant replay. Here is what I have setup:

I have a 2sec PNG sequence that I've imported and as a image sequence, and set up as Stinger 1 in overlay settings. I should note that if I press the transition button (between program and preview) the stinger fires perfectly.

As I was a my adding the Instant Replay input, I set up the 'In Transition' and 'Out Transition' to point to Stinger 1.

I can't figure out how to get the automatic transition in/out to fire for instant replay. If I put REPLAY-A in preview, and then CUT, the stinger does not fire.

What is the proper way to transition into instant replay, such that the in/out transition actually fire?

Thanks guys!
Cpilcher  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 4, 2016 12:48:52 PM(UTC)
Cpilcher

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 47 post(s)
If you want to transition to the replay in preview with the Stinger transition, you can select the transition drop-down box near the T-handle and select Stinger 1. The you can press that button and the stinger will transition to the preview shot.

I use the replay control panel to activate my replays. By either selecting my shortcuts for "Replay Last" or "Replay All" it will automatically use the stinger I selected in the Replay settings to transition to the replays and transition back to my live shot.