logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
andersonjos  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 25, 2016 12:08:28 PM(UTC)
andersonjos

Groups: Registered

Hello, I am the media director for a small church that currently uses vmix for our website live broadcast / streaming and for our video recordings. During version 15, we didn't notice any issues with the program, but around the time of version 16's release we noticed that we could no longer record audio separate from our video recordings. We have a Behringer UCA202 for our audio input from our sound board, and record audio only using Audacity as well as video with Vmix. After updating Vmix to version 16, Audacity reports that the audio device is not available. We also use iTunes for audio playback during our church services, but recently noticed that when Vmix is open with the audio input running, iTunes playback would play back faster than usual. While investigating the audio settings, I changed the input device and the playback was then fine, but then the recorded audio was too fast. Vmix version 15 works just fine with the same settings, so for now we have simply rolled back to version 15, but I would like to know what changed in version 16. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Video Dave  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2016 6:39:57 PM(UTC)
Video Dave

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
We too use the Behringer UCA202 and record with Audacity. I have not had any problems with this setup since updating to vmix 16. And I don't see where vMix would cause any issues, since the feed is not going through vMix for the Audacity recordings.