logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Damn2Good4U  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2015 10:31:55 PM(UTC)
Damn2Good4U

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Hello

Since I updated my PC to windows 10 from 7 i have been having the issue of vMix crashing at intervals after some few hours.

Its the PC I used for my 24/7 playlist... its an i5 4570CPU, 3.20HGz, 4 Cores 8GB

No other software installed on the PC except the vMix and the vScheduler which i have been running on it now for over 1year with no issue until i upgraded to Windows 10.

Anybody know any work around this issue... Attached is the error msg i get and i will have to switch off the PC or restart it before i could get it to work again.

UserPostedImage

Damn2Good4U  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2015 10:39:59 AM(UTC)
Damn2Good4U

Man

Hello Martin

Is there anything you can say to this please or anyone in the house to help?
Bardos59  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2015 3:25:53 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

You should return to Windows 8.1......my brother works with an IT company, and he told not to use windows 10 yet, some programs will crash or stall...there are still some bugs to fix.....do a restore to Win 8.1....not an uninstall etc., just do a Restore.....soo what happens
Damn2Good4U  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2015 9:01:12 PM(UTC)
Damn2Good4U

Man

Bardos59 wrote:
You should return to Windows 8.1......my brother works with an IT company, and he told not to use windows 10 yet, some programs will crash or stall...there are still some bugs to fix.....do a restore to Win 8.1....not an uninstall etc., just do a Restore.....soo what happens

Thanks for your suggestion...
stevespaw  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2015 10:35:08 AM(UTC)
stevespaw

Man

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 57 post(s)
First of all, click on the "details" of the error to find the source of the error.
Second, we have many vMix systems on windows 10 working 24/7. so the suggestion of windows 8 is not really that wise. You will be almost forced into windows 10 soon, so the you might as well find the source of the bug now. We also have ours systems loaded with lots of other software i.e. Adobe CC. My guess is that it is with the scheduler app, not vMix, that is why you are not getting much response here.

Good Luck,
Steve
Damn2Good4U  
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:46:59 PM(UTC)
Damn2Good4U

Man

stevespaw wrote:
First of all, click on the "details" of the error to find the source of the error.
Second, we have many vMix systems on windows 10 working 24/7. so the suggestion of windows 8 is not really that wise. You will be almost forced into windows 10 soon, so the you might as well find the source of the bug now. We also have ours systems loaded with lots of other software i.e. Adobe CC. My guess is that it is with the scheduler app, not vMix, that is why you are not getting much response here.

Good Luck,
Steve

Thank you very much Steve