logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
h2video.nl  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 1, 2015 2:13:41 AM(UTC)
h2video.nl

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 39 post(s)
i will do a multi language livestream on november 4 and 5 between 10.00 and 17.00 h dutch time (gmt +1) outputting both dutch and english to two livestream channels.

you can find the livestream and all recordings of last year in the event website www.fsstv.nl and go to the live tab.

it's a 100 procent vmix and vmix family production:

i use vmix for the mixing and recording and will output the mix with two language tracks to two connected vmix livestream computers: one outputting the left NL channel to one stream and the other putputting the English (translated) channel to livestream 2.

both streams get their own ticker with info.

input will be from three camera's and a desktop capture, audio is provided from the translators. all is operated by one operator, remote controlled camera.

the livestreams will be provided through the doyousee.me servers of Dutch vmix user M@ik with a local delay on the stream of less than 1 second. so interaction with the audience worldwide in near real time is possible. just follow on twitter @fsstvnl and #fsscongres2015

its all about fire, safety and science, so if you like fire, fire prevention and fire safety you are welcome to drop in or share the link with your firefighter friends.

I will provide a more detailed discription of the setup used with foto's and all later

greetings Stefan
doyousee.me  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 11:27:37 AM(UTC)
doyousee.me

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I like that concept 'the vmix family' :)

maybe we can create an extra production feed as well sometime.

M@ik