logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
geniusweb  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 3:08:51 AM(UTC)
geniusweb

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,

I would like to ask you if it is possible to solve audio issue when using HDMI out using Fullscreen output.

Issue: I can hear only 3 seconds long audio loop which starts again and again. Video is okay.

I put Gopro via Ultrastudio minirecorder to thunderbolt port on my Macbook Pro and as output I use HDMI out where I connected Teradek Bond II (this unit sends stream to CDN). However when I tried to open stream on my phone, I can see the video with repeating 3 sec long audio loop - audio is stucked.

Is it possible to solve this issue and how?

Thank you in advance.
Speegs  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 6:10:19 AM(UTC)
Speegs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 58 post(s)
geniusweb wrote:
Hello,

I would like to ask you if it is possible to solve audio issue when using HDMI out using Fullscreen output.

Issue: I can hear only 3 seconds long audio loop which starts again and again. Video is okay.

I put Gopro via Ultrastudio minirecorder to thunderbolt port on my Macbook Pro and as output I use HDMI out where I connected Teradek Bond II (this unit sends stream to CDN). However when I tried to open stream on my phone, I can see the video with repeating 3 sec long audio loop - audio is stucked.

Is it possible to solve this issue and how?

Thank you in advance.

Did you boot with all HDMI devices plugged in at start? I've seen a MBP pro fail to detect the audio component of the HDMI output with some oddball devices when not booted with them plugged in. (ie: Not screens or TVs, but capture/encoding devices and HDMI splitters)

However I didn't experience any audio looping at any stage. I quite simply experienced no audio at all.