logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MegaJos  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 8:50:00 AM(UTC)
MegaJos

Groups: Registered

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is an existing feature but I can't find it and I see a good use of it. I use shortcuts for pretty much everything since you can operate the camera with one hand and use shortcuts on the computer with the other hand. Less staff, more money for me. :)

Today you can change title of the scoreboard with a NextTitlePreset shortcut but if you use that on a scoreboard that changes both home and away score or multiple fields, whatever you saved with the +. Yes, you can link two scoreboard overlays with each other (or start and stop a seconds timer) but that would add another overlay and more load on the CPU. Make it more of a list than a .CSV or maybe add support for two .CSV-files. When you assign a shortcut to a list you can select what item in the list you want to change.

Thanks!
IceStream  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 23, 2015 12:29:08 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ MegaJos

Not sure I understand the request.
I can pretty much alter any field within a 'Scoreboard' with individual shortcuts.
Loading a "preset", however, will change all the fields as you have described and so is not the preferred method to 'update' a scoreboard.
What specifically are you wanting to do?
For me, doing ice hockey, I find the best method to run 'Penalty' clocks and subscripts (4 on 4, 5 on 3 etc.) is with a second overlay, which I set-up in a new SFX 'Multiview' input. This should not cause issue with CPU or GPU unless you are underpowered to begin with.

Ice