logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
guztavo  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:31:12 PM(UTC)
guztavo

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hi Martin!

First, i want to suggest to you two things:

It's possible to open new topics folders to find more easily questions and answers... it's just an opinion.. i saw a person that asked for the same thing that i've asked a couple of weeks ago.

It's possible to open or create a place to post pics or success cases? Maybe a Facebook page will be easy, quick, and for free. Yesterday i did my first basketball game with my new computer and took some photos that i want to share. Just a suggestion.

Second, about delay (improvement)
It's possible to add a custom control to handle speed? In the module you can select the speed that you want, (0.25 0.5 etc) but with a control (circular, like the older linear mixers, i don't remember the name) you can have a better delay control (and, in a case, set speed on 0 -pause-, wich i think it's helpfull.

Third, about shortcuts (improvement)
Could be possible to make one key to do two or more actions? I saw that you can make two shortcuts and link them, but in my case i have 2 scoreboards (the same with other graphics) with shortcuts to plus 1, 2, 3 for each team. And an additional shortcut to rest 1 if I plus wrong. That are 8 shortcuts to handle just one. If i want to use the actual way, i have to do other 8 shortcuts and link them, wich uses 16 keys... I don't know if i'm clear... one scoreboard it's for the game (while runing), and the other (with same text) it's for the end of each quarter.

Four: Sorry for my english. Now I'm not using Google Translator.

Regards!!!