logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vMix_Bliss  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 12:14:31 AM(UTC)
vMix_Bliss

Groups: Registered

Hello,

We are using vMix Scheduler to run a video playlist.
So I can add our logo to the first video but when it ends our logo goes away along with it.

We can add the logo to a livestream or a longer video but the trial version only allows one overlay and we are using a ticker.
I added the logo as a multi view addition to the ticker input but it does not display on the output window only on the small ticker preview window itself.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You so much,

Mark.
Bardos  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 1:57:50 AM(UTC)
Bardos

Groups: Guests
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Try using the logo as an image input (use a PNG image)..go to settings on the video, select 'multiview', For number '1', select the logo, then go to position, and adjust the size and position...you will now have the video with the logo on top....Just use the top slider for the size, and click on the image with left mouse button held down, and drag the logo where you want it to be...
vMix_Bliss  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 2:06:33 AM(UTC)
vMix_Bliss

Hello,
Yes we added it as an image and then to the multi view overlay on the ticker input but it doesn't show up on the output.

Thank You
Bardos  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 2:09:31 AM(UTC)
Bardos

Groups: Guests
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
vMix_Bliss wrote:
Hello,
Yes we added it as an image and then to the multi view overlay on the ticker input but it doesn't show up on the output.

Thank You

Not in overlay...check that I made an edit to the post
follow that and it should do what you want

IceStream  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 9:51:38 AM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ vMix_Bliss

The vMix Scheduler is a great little program even though it is just an "alpha" version and not likely to be further developed anytime soon.
Unfortunately, I don't think it allows for 'special effects' such as multiview to be 'pre-configured' on the inputs it adds and removes as it "plays".
I thought the Trial version was fully functional although it may have that limitation (I don't know for sure).
I know the Basic free version has the one overlay restriction and you cannot 'piggyback' overlays with the Multi-View feature the way you can with the paid versions (although there are limitations there as well as to how much 'layering' you can actually do, it is not infinite).
In any event, what you are attempting to accomplish is certainly possible with any vMix version that allows more than one overlay.

Ice