logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tnorrell  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2015 2:39:04 PM(UTC)
tnorrell

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Team,

just jumping into vMIx's API, and /api/ i can see my 'list' inputs. Is there a way to expose the contents of the list? For example a title may have presets, and those can be exposed via the web UI. The title presets that are displayed show the contents of the fields associated. I would like to do the same with the contents of the lists. My goal is to have someone queue up replays while not at the console of the switcher.

In a perfect world, this person could change the titles of the list contents, and reorder the clips. However, just exposing the clips would be a useful start.

Thanks.
DYosua  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:44:00 AM(UTC)
DYosua

Man
United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Unfortunately, I do not believe this is currently possible through the API. I made a Feature Request thread last summer that was asking for something similar, where you could query a list input and receive its member names/indexes. Your ideas about changing/reordering content through the API are good too!
tnorrell  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 1:10:32 AM(UTC)
tnorrell

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I'm glad to hear that someone else is interested in it, but i'm going to hold off on feature requests for the moment. I imagine his hands are full the new replay system at the moment.

Have you played with firebase? It's super simple to write interactive UI's that allow you to interact with vMix API. Right now I'm building a tool that works very much like a score software I see mentioned in the forums a lot.
mrjoe  
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 14, 2015 5:32:20 AM(UTC)
mrjoe

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
hi,
Also I would be interested in the opportunity to interact with the VideoList being able to decide which video input should be transmitted or made in cue ready for broadcast.
if there was also a chance to interact via web interface would be useful (such as titrations).
Thank You

Giorgio Dutto