logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
toeimage  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 31, 2015 4:20:37 PM(UTC)
toeimage

Groups: Registered

Hello. I used vMIX 11.0.0.66 x64, in SD last upgradable version. My configuration is i5/8gb/nvidia320-256bits 1.5gb/ssd and one normal hard drive / 2XBlackMagic infinity, one for video out, one for in 2 audio card.The vMIX software is only for playout with some video(all is mpeg2)and some powerpoints slide with radio audio input all in playlist mode. and is working 24h/day.Is for information on a small tv network. Sometime is working 7-10 days without intrerupt,( not blocking...just freezing, hooked, slowmotion AV :)and sometime on each day i need to restart the software. I don't change anytinng in the workstation on last 3 year just upgrading the software and now with the last version or previost version i got this error. and i don't want to go back to older one, because I use the new feature from v11(streaming capability upgrade, used first on justintv and now on ustream). If i buy the upgrade version it will be fix or not...? I have 50-60 video or playlist video inputs.If you need more information just say and i try to find. And sorry for my english.
Thanks, and greetings from Romania!
Fery
admin  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 31, 2015 10:55:28 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 4146 time(s) in 1491 post(s)
Hi Fery,

vMix 11 is no longer supported, you can email us your product key to see if we can do something about the upgrade.
That said, I do not see any error message mentioned in your post?

Regards,

Martin
vMix