logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Rinsky  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2015 10:01:13 AM(UTC)
Rinsky

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 35 post(s)
I got a couple more suggestions for the replay controller:

1. Marking desired camera angles of an event:

Maybe it's already possible, but I didn't get it to work. There is already a option to play every camera angle of an event, but what if one or 2 camera angles are not really interesting? It should be possible to mark the "good" camera angles of an event and then play the event with an "Play selected Angles of Event" option.

2. Copy event within the same event list:

That option could be useful if there is no need to watch a camera angle for the same duration as the first camera angle. Let's say the first camera angle is a wide shot and the second is a camera above the goal (in hockey for example). I would like to see the build up to the goal again, but it doesn't make sense to watch the goalkeeper for 10 seconds. This problem could be solve be making 2 events from the same situation and adjusting the in and out points independently.

3. Adding another column for notes:

Besides dedicating events to predefined keywords, it would also be very useful to add another column, between duration and the first camera input, for a more precise description. Score, time and the name of the scorer can be manually entered in this box.

4. Creating a playlist through keywords

I don't know if that's really necessary, but I would find it very neat to creat a playlist with keywords/a list with events that have certain keywords in common. Let's say "Home, Foul" or "First Period, Shots, Away" or something like that. The process of creating highlight reels would become more flexible and at the same time it would improve showcasing specific aspects of the game.
Rinsky  
#2 Posted : Friday, February 6, 2015 9:32:49 AM(UTC)
Rinsky

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 35 post(s)
I think that it would be better if the Tags would be attached to the entire event instead of a single camera angle and therefore it should be possible to attach more than one Tag to the event.

How about a "Tag Controller" where you can create different categories yourself?

The categories could be: Time, Score, Team, Action and Player for example

Those categories would be filled with informations (Team Names, Player Names, etc.) before the game starts.

This way each event would have a precise description.

And could you please change the camera names (1,2,3,4) to their real input names?

Those changes would not only help to organize the events, but also create video clips with precise descriptions when exporting them.