logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SantaRich  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 4:41:12 PM(UTC)
SantaRich

Groups: Registered

I am trying to get this camera linked with vMix and am having more problems than I'm sure I should. I am going to try to attach screen shots of the camera's configuration info to this post. I am running Win 7 64bit i7-3820 CPU @3.6GHz 32GB RAM Sapphire dual-x R9 270x with 4gb on-board memory. I get vMix to connect, or at least add input stream Transport Stream over UDP on Port 554 and Pull the IP via same port, however, all I get is a blank screen. What is it I'm missing? I have put in a support request to the manufacturer of the camera, but I don't think they will give me much assistance as this is a third party issue. I have tried using VLC player as well to see if I could connect that way to no avail. Port 554 forwarded for IP shown on router. Tried suggestions from the "Dahua IPC-HFW4300S" post. Any assistance you could offer in this regards would be greatly appreciated. I keep getting "connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond" message. All authentication requirements are deselected. The HTTP URL that connects the cam to WEB browser is "http://192.168.1.6/eng/liveView.cgi?nav=Live". I've tried replacing the http with rstp to no avail as well. Ports 80 and 554 are forwarded in router Thank you for your time and troubles.
Regards,
Rich
Figured out BOOYAH. rtsp://IP/play1.sdp
SantaRich attached the following image(s):
CamInfo1.jpg (159kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
CamInfo2.jpg (143kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.