logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Peter1000  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2024 8:39:24 PM(UTC)
Peter1000

Groups: Registered
Switzerland

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 60 post(s)
page1html.JPG (76kb) downloaded 3 time(s).
Download HERE

I am reposting this code here again as I suspect some users may well need this. The basic idea comes from NICOSMAN, also member from this forum. (thanks for this inspiration)
I needed a slightly extended version of the code, already posted here, to control vMix functions from different places. Here is the extended version with 3 pages, still HTML code, each page can be customized with a simple text editor. Maximum 57 buttons per page. Always 10 buttons per row, which adapt to the size of the browser window. The last three buttons are always the page buttons.

NOTE: in local networks this script works without any restrictions on any device, as long it can run a local html file. if you put this script on your local NAS webserver, it runs from any device, e.g. also mobile phones, tablets etc.

Each Page is a short HTML code, which simply displays some buttons in the browser, with which any vMix command can be executed. Like the webcontroller of vMix, but it only shows exactly what you allow or want. A basic knowledge about vMix API is necessary to change the commands.

Just download the code, edit it with Notepad or any other text editor, edit to your local IP, adapt the vmix commands to your needs and save it as "page1.html" or "page2.html" or "page3.html" to any location on your computer. (without the quotes, page1 stands for the pagenumber you chose) and run it in your browser.

in the vMix Settings >WEB CONTROLLER all necessary accesses must be allowed (allow external software... /API etc.)
thanks 1 user thanked Peter1000 for this useful post.
Kess on 5/29/2024(UTC)