logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jason87  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2024 4:55:12 AM(UTC)
Jason87

Groups: Registered
United States

Does anyone know if it's possible to view multiple data source tabs at the same time? As in, almost have multiple instances of the data source manager window open in order to view different sources?
I'm having an issue where I need to be on one source to drive my show, but in doing so, I'm triggering other data sources that I would like to view to monitor their location etc without having to click on the tab.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2024 5:14:39 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jason87 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know if it's possible to view multiple data source tabs at the same time? As in, almost have multiple instances of the data source manager window open in order to view different sources?
I'm having an issue where I need to be on one source to drive my show, but in doing so, I'm triggering other data sources that I would like to view to monitor their location etc without having to click on the tab.

I suppose you found out by trying that this is NOT possible.

What we do is have some Info Titles connected to the other datasource to monitor the current selection of its row data on screen or have the datasource window open on another screen so we dont have to open it but yet still easy to switch
Jason87  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2024 5:20:34 AM(UTC)
Jason87

United States

Haha yes. Was hoping there was a setting or something I was missing to make that happen. Using titles to track it however is helpful. Thank you!