logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ZachSchuster  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2015 1:15:32 AM(UTC)
ZachSchuster

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Hey there! I wanted to drop in and tell you about CGStatLink. CGStatLink is a product line that makes controlling scorebugs a snap in various production systems, vMix included!

We just released CGStatLink Lite- Soccer. The full announcement can be found here: http://cgstatlink.com/2015/01/05/cgstatlink-lite-soccer-is-here/

CGStatLink's Internal CG will save out a dynamic PNG file that vMix will automatically update as an Image Source. Our free graphics package includes a dozen pages including pregame and postgame graphics, scorebugs that include extra minutes and shootouts, and more!

We have other products for American Football as well as Baseball/Softball. The baseball/softball application does not yet support the dynamic PNG output but that feature will be added in the next few months. Other sports will soon be following, as well!

Every CGStatLink Lite product includes a free, no obligation 15-day trial! Find out more at http://www.cgstatlink.com

UserPostedImage
ZachSchuster  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 3, 2015 6:18:41 PM(UTC)
ZachSchuster

Our Basketball Scoring Application is now available! It has point assignments in 1, 2, and 3 point increments, possession arrow toggle, timeout remaining images, and fouls with Bonus and Double Bonus image logic. Shotclock is supported if you are using ScoreOCR or Sportzcast.

We've also adjusted our pricing model with options to purchase time-limited licenses so you only have to pay for periods where you actually need to use the product. This will lower the price of entry for many customers who only need it occasionally!

Click Here for More Information!

UserPostedImage

CGStatLink generates a dynamic PNG file that you can bring in to vMix as a source. For example:

UserPostedImage
ask  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 4, 2015 3:59:53 PM(UTC)
ask

Australia

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 181 post(s)
Hi. I would be interested in this product, but its reliance on Stats Crew is the issue for me. The dominant stats program in Australia is FIBA Live Stats. Can you look into interafacing with that and the tools used in Europe?
ZachSchuster  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 4, 2015 4:56:11 PM(UTC)
ZachSchuster

ask wrote:
Hi. I would be interested in this product, but its reliance on Stats Crew is the issue for me. The dominant stats program in Australia is FIBA Live Stats. Can you look into interafacing with that and the tools used in Europe?

It should be noted that the current Basketball application does not have StatCrew support at this time. But to that point, StatCrew will be added in the future.

I did some searching but it's not really clear how FIBA does stat entry. Can you PM through the forum, or through my website and we can discuss this in more detail? You might be able to offer some better insight since you are already somewhat familiar with the association.

Generally speaking, yes, we want to support more than just StatCrew. Getting in touch with the proper people to get test files, etc... is a little trickier. And it often depends on if they are strictly web-based and if they have a web API, or if they write local files with the stats data.

Thanks!
ZachSchuster  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2015 2:04:56 PM(UTC)
ZachSchuster

We've released a new FREE Graphics Package that will let you manually control a Hockey Scorebug via our Basketball application, including Shots on Goal and a basic Powerplay feature (no penalty clock, sorry). We'll be releasing a volleyball graphics package in the next week, as well, to use with Basketball. Short tutorial video is available at the included link.

Click Here for More Information!

UserPostedImage
Rinsky  
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 15, 2015 5:01:30 PM(UTC)
Rinsky

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 35 post(s)
I just tested your soccer trial version and I liked it, but we already have our own self-programmed static CG program. Is there going to be an update that supports flash?

Maybe something like this: http://forums.vmix.com.au/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1139 ?

Are you working on a real hockey graphics package and a GUI with penalties, line up, etc.?
ZachSchuster  
#7 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2015 7:05:19 PM(UTC)
ZachSchuster

Rinsky,

Thanks for checking it out!

We don't have any immediate plans for flash type outputs, but that's not to say it couldn't happen. PM me and let me know what you'd specifically like to see in a flash setup.

We do have plans for a hockey-specific application in the future. We just realized the flexibility that the basketball UI could offer with a little creative thinking, and wanted to get it out there for people to use in the interim.

Thanks,

Zach
ZachSchuster  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 5:21:00 PM(UTC)
ZachSchuster

New graphics package for Basketball will let you control a Volleyball scorebug. It can also be used for tennis, table tennis, badminton, and any other game that runs in a set-match format.

I'll spare you the large embedded iamge this time around and just have you check out the screenshots at the news page. :)

http://cgstatlink.com/2015/02/23/volleyball-graphics-package-now-available-for-basketball-lite/
ZachSchuster  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2015 9:11:18 PM(UTC)
ZachSchuster

CGStatLink Lite- Baseball/Softball version 2.0 is finally here!

This new version brings Baseball/Softball up to par with our other scoreboard controllers, offering the multi-page Internal CG, free graphics package, and a much better UI for Manual Control. StatCrew support includes pulling bases loaded, pitcher name and pitch count, B/S/O in both text and image-based outputs, and inning linescores with total R/H/E/lob.

Find out more, and download a free trial here: http://cgstatlink.com/cgstatlink-lite-baseballsoftball/

UserPostedImage
ZachSchuster  
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2015 6:25:55 PM(UTC)
ZachSchuster

We have releases Baseball/Softball 2.1, which has some new features and support for international language for "Top of the" and "Bottom of the" wording and inning numbering.

We've also released a tutorial showing how to customize the XAML page files for out Internal CG, until such time that we have a Project Editor released.
ZachSchuster  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2016 5:02:06 PM(UTC)
ZachSchuster

In addition to our various free graphics packages, we have now started rolling out some higher-quality graphics packages for purchase. Our first one is designed for Baseball/Softball. Find our more details here: Baseball/Softball Graphics Package- Blue Steel

As a reminder, these applications write out a dynamic PNG file that can be brought in as an image source in to vMix. You can run it on the same system as vMix, or from another computer and save the image to the vMix local drive via a mapped network drive. SuiteCG, still in development, will include NDI support.

UserPostedImage
christian-ls  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:43:19 PM(UTC)
christian-ls

Hi guys

have you seen this software?

www.live-score-app.com

it has support for 9 differents sports,
additional iOS remote controls,
statcrew and daktronics integration and more

cheers

UserPostedImage
ZachSchuster  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2016 5:29:22 PM(UTC)
ZachSchuster

I appreciate the bump in my thread and the increased hit count to my site that your post created for me. Nevertheless, I and others would appreciate creating your own thread for your product rather than posting on threads for other products, if for no other reason than it makes it easier for interested individuals to find your product later.

Cheers,

Zach