logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MSFTGuruGuy  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2024 2:29:50 PM(UTC)
MSFTGuruGuy

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm trying to find the right search query so that I can find some inspiration around writing a script for TimeOuts in a title where pressing a shortcut key, the script will read (if there are 3 times outs allowed) if any time outs are used, if not remove the first one. If the key is pressed again it will remove the next and so forth. I can assign short cuts to each of the time outs images in the title and toggle the visible feature, but I'm trying to minimize the amount of shortcut keys. I'm sure this has been discussed but I can't seem to produce any results in the search. TIA.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2024 3:53:51 PM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MSFTGuruGuy Go to Quoted Post
I'm trying to find the right search query so that I can find some inspiration around writing a script for TimeOuts in a title where pressing a shortcut key, the script will read (if there are 3 times outs allowed) if any time outs are used, if not remove the first one. If the key is pressed again it will remove the next and so forth. I can assign short cuts to each of the time outs images in the title and toggle the visible feature, but I'm trying to minimize the amount of shortcut keys. I'm sure this has been discussed but I can't seem to produce any results in the search. TIA.

Have each of the images a name with a number incorporated
Read the count value
Loop through all images (hence their numbered names) and compare with the current count and set the image visibility based on the current count accordingly
Change the current count for the next call