logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Steve Lynch  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 3, 2015 1:10:12 AM(UTC)
Steve Lynch

Groups: Registered

Hi Guys! I'm a Vidblaster convert, and I've been using the software for a bit for my corporate events. I do not use the internal audio mixing, as 99% of my audio comes from mics on speakers, and laptop feeds. I use vmix as a big fancy live video mixer essentially. I use an X32 mixer, as well as a fiber optic distro network for my video. I notice that from time to time I have a slight "kung Fu Movie" effect going on. My machine is the latest greatest top of the line Haswell processor with 6 cores, and 64 GB of DDR4 Ram. I use next to no CPU when running Vmix. I'm sure my distro is the main culprit, and I was reading that there is a delay function, but have not really seen any documentation. I'm a professional VJ as well, and most of my VJ programs all you to sync your audio with the video to fix this. Is this something I can do In Vmix with the overall output? If so, can anyone point me to some documentation of the feature? I've been feverishly searching the forums, and the web, and think the capability is there, but I'm just not seeing the How and Why.

thanks ! love the software!

Steve