logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Telesistemas  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2024 9:54:44 AM(UTC)
Telesistemas

Groups: Registered
Mexico

I´m using the Zoom pluging (VMix 27.0.0.69) for the first time and and has been amazing until.....the meeting administrator muted all, including me, how can I reactivate my audio if I don´t have a Zoom interfase, I solved leaving the meeting and logging again, but how can I solve that issue?.
koinonia  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 4, 2024 3:06:20 AM(UTC)
koinonia

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Telesistemas Go to Quoted Post
I´m using the Zoom pluging (VMix 27.0.0.69) for the first time and and has been amazing until.....the meeting administrator muted all, including me, how can I reactivate my audio if I don´t have a Zoom interfase, I solved leaving the meeting and logging again, but how can I solve that issue?.

It's not an issue, but instead a Zoom feature where the host (or co-host) can manage the meeting participants. In vMix the zoom plug in is more for bringing people to your show, sending to them the return of the PGM and audios.
You will not be able to use vMix to manage the meeting. You will need a Zoom meeting app installed and be a host or co-host of the meeting.
thanks 1 user thanked koinonia for this useful post.
Telesistemas on 3/5/2024(UTC)
Telesistemas  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2024 1:49:03 AM(UTC)
Telesistemas

Mexico

I can understand it, but I have the main panelist in the room, it is a hybrid meeting with an in-person audience and with an audience on Zoom, so if the host applies silence for everyone, he silences me too, it would be very useful to have a button where you can check the status of the audio and change it if necessary.
richardgatarski  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 5, 2024 4:45:00 AM(UTC)
richardgatarski

Was thanked: 292 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Well, the Host can just "Ask" the vMix participant to turn microphone on, and vMix will automatically get its audio again sent to the meeting (i.e. be unmuted).

I do understand your issue, perhaps you should consider making a formal Feature request for it. And if so, suggest how it should be implemented from a vMix operator point of view. (elaborate "a button where you can check the status of the audio and change it if necessary")
thanks 1 user thanked richardgatarski for this useful post.
Telesistemas on 3/5/2024(UTC)