logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Arlen  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2024 5:29:00 AM(UTC)
Arlen

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi,

I am running VMIX version 24.0.0.72 When I add in the Input for Replay, and press ok, I receive the following error: D3DERR-INVALIDCALL: INVALID CALL (-20055305160). So it will Not let me use the Replay feature of VMIX.

I read in VMIX Support Knowledge Base section that this error message is caused by certain software interfering with vMix.
The most common culprit is software called Nahimic or A-Volute Nahimic. However, I couldn't locate either of these softwares in my computer. I looked in the locations suggested in the Knowledge Base.

Also, please keep in mind that I will be using another program called NewBlue Captivate Broadcast Titler Live for graphics while using VMIX Replay on the same laptop.
My laptop is new - It's a gaming laptop - The Asus Zephrus G16, on Windows 11, with a 13th Gen i7 processor, and 48gb ram, and a 2tb internal hard drive.

Thanks in advance for any help in resolving my issue.

- Arlen
doggy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2024 5:37:24 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Arlen Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I am running VMIX version 24.0.0.72 When I add in the Input for Replay, and press ok, I receive the following error: D3DERR-INVALIDCALL: INVALID CALL (-20055305160). So it will Not let me use the Replay feature of VMIX.

I read in VMIX Support Knowledge Base section that this error message is caused by certain software interfering with vMix.
The most common culprit is software called Nahimic or A-Volute Nahimic. However, I couldn't locate either of these softwares in my computer. I looked in the locations suggested in the Knowledge Base.

Also, please keep in mind that I will be using another program called NewBlue Captivate Broadcast Titler Live for graphics while using VMIX Replay on the same laptop.
My laptop is new - It's a gaming laptop - The Asus Zephrus G16, on Windows 11, with a 13th Gen i7 processor, and 48gb ram, and a 2tb internal hard drive.

Thanks in advance for any help in resolving my issue.

- Arlen

COnsider updating first , We are at v27 now
Arlen  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2024 1:06:44 AM(UTC)
Arlen

United States

Hi all,

Just following up on my post.

Has anyone else run into this issue using VMIX version 24.0.0.72? As mentioned in my post, when I add the Replay Input, I receive the following error: D3DERR-INVALIDCALL: INVALID CALL (-20055305160).
I saw that this error message is caused by certain software interfering with vMix. However, I couldn't locate either of the names - Nahimic or A-Volute Nahimic software in my computer. I looked in the locations suggested in the Knowledge Base.

As a reminder, I'm also using NewBlue Captivate Broadcast Titler Live for graphics while using VMIX Replay on the same laptop, so whatever app or program I need to remove or disable for VMIX Replay to work properly, it cannot effect Newblue Captivate from working.
My laptop is an Asus Zephrus G16, on Windows 11, with a 13th Gen i7 processor, and 48gb ram, and a 2tb internal hard drive.

Hoping someone may be able to assist with this issue. I can't upgrade to VMIX 27, as I don't have funds for it currently.

Thanks,

- Arlen
doggy  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2024 2:01:24 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Arlen Go to Quoted Post
I can't upgrade to VMIX 27, as I don't have funds for it currently.

Thanks,

- Arlen

Upgrade is $60
IceStream  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2024 6:04:18 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ Arlen

Update and/or reinstall your NVIDIA drivers and verify that vMix is using NVIDIA graphics and not the integrated graphics.
(Performance tab in Settings)
https://www.vmix.com/kno...valid-call-error-in-vmix

Ice