logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nikolis  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2024 1:29:11 PM(UTC)
Nikolis

Groups: Registered

Hello all !

I import a PSD file to vMix. It's intended to be a Tennis scoreboard, therefore has layers such as Home Points, Away Points, Home Sets, Away Sets etc., and also two tennis balls, each being a "serve-indicator" and only one of the two appears at any given moment (in specific the one besides the name of the player who serves).

Within the GT Titler Designer , the fields representing the ball images seem fine, I have checked both of them as Data > Show Visible Toggle, save the title ... yet when I close the GT Title Designer and load the Title into the project, the balls (both) appear in the scoreboard but they cannot be edited (right click > Title Editor). There are 6 text fields for the names/points/sets of the players but nothing regarding to images, through which I was expecting to use the Set Image Visible function.

What am I missing ?

Thank you in advance.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 28, 2024 5:58:05 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Nikolis Go to Quoted Post
Hello all !

I import a PSD file to vMix. It's intended to be a Tennis scoreboard, therefore has layers such as Home Points, Away Points, Home Sets, Away Sets etc., and also two tennis balls, each being a "serve-indicator" and only one of the two appears at any given moment (in specific the one besides the name of the player who serves).

Within the GT Titler Designer , the fields representing the ball images seem fine, I have checked both of them as Data > Show Visible Toggle, save the title ... yet when I close the GT Title Designer and load the Title into the project, the balls (both) appear in the scoreboard but they cannot be edited (right click > Title Editor). There are 6 text fields for the names/points/sets of the players but nothing regarding to images, through which I was expecting to use the Set Image Visible function.

What am I missing ?

Thank you in advance.

In Title Designer select the image, go to the data tab and uncheck "hidden"
thanks 1 user thanked doggy for this useful post.
Nikolis on 2/3/2024(UTC)
Nikolis  
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2024 9:35:12 AM(UTC)
Nikolis

doggy ... thank you ! Will do so.

And pardon my late response, I seem to have not activated some parameter handling me being automatically notified (e.g. on my e-mail) whenever a response is posted.
Nikolis  
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 4, 2024 5:21:41 AM(UTC)
Nikolis

Unfortunately the problem is not solved ... I tried a volleyball scoreboard, instead of Tennis ; in the GT Title Editor, for every ball image (there are two, one for each team) I have unchecked "Hidden" and checked "Show Toggle".
If - within the GT Title Editor - I have set them Visible (the eye is bright) then they load into the overlay .gtzip.
If I set them Unvisible (the eye icon is greyed out) they do not appear in the overlay .gtzip.

Either way the initial state is what I get as the shortcuts only work for adding the score, yet have no effect in the visibility of the images.

In case the shortcuts are the problem ;
first shortcut adds a point to Team 1, is supposed to make "their" ball Visible (SetImageVisibleOn) and the Team 2 ball unvisible (SetImageVisibleOff).
second shortcut adds a point to Team 2 and, likewise, is supposed to make their ball SetImageVisibleOn and the Team 1 ball SetImageVisibleOff.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.