logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ktvofficial  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2024 11:31:38 AM(UTC)
ktvofficial

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Hi there!
I have a little question. Is it possible to configure Automatic GT Lower Thirds. What I am trying to Achieve is the following:

Video X.mp4 and Video Y.mp4 are music videos.

Video X.mp4 corresponds to Artist A - Song A and Video Y.mp4 corresponds to Artist B - Song B.

I would like to make LT to update automatically when video is played through and show it at the specific time at the beginning and at the end by triggering Overlay 2 which is configured to last 7000 ms. Let's say Video X.mp4 - LT at start 0:10 and LT at the end start at 03:20.

Could it be possible to configure data sources for that and how to achieve that?
doggy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2024 6:23:25 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ktvofficial Go to Quoted Post
Hi there!
I have a little question. Is it possible to configure Automatic GT Lower Thirds. What I am trying to Achieve is the following:

Video X.mp4 corresponds to Artist A - Song A and Video Y.mp4 corresponds to Artist B - Song B.

I would like to make LT to update automatically when video is played through and show it at the specific time at the beginning and at the end by triggering Overlay 2 which is configured to last 7000 ms. Let's say Video X.mp4 - LT at start 0:10 and LT at the end start at 03:20.

Could it be possible to configure data sources for that and how to achieve that?

try triggers with delay on starting the playback of the video to control the delay
linking the video to the data will not be possible with a data source as there is no search possibility , on the other hand with a script it could be possible to search a datasource file matching a particular video (like on name)
A lot depends on your organisation ; on a per video basic , a list , how do you select a particular video, played video based on a datasource etc
nikosman88  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2024 9:34:32 PM(UTC)
nikosman88

Greece

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Hi there!

Hello. Yes it is possible to link the title to the data sources and take the name see this video

also here https://forums.vmix.com/...mix-scripting#post108699 some ideas on how to do it thanks doggy for his scripts
ktvofficial  
#4 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2024 6:47:36 AM(UTC)
ktvofficial

United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: nikosman88 Go to Quoted Post
Hi there!

Hello. Yes it is possible to link the title to the data sources and take the name see this video

also here https://forums.vmix.com/...mix-scripting#post108699 some ideas on how to do it thanks doggy for his scripts

It's not really what I'm looking for. Since we have naming convention due to licensing, I am looking for a solution to "register" all the video files in a database or spreadsheet that contains metadata about artist and song name and possibly timing for lower thirds so vMix can trigger that accordingly.
doggy  
#5 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2024 6:46:03 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)

It's not really what I'm looking for. Since we have naming convention due to licensing, I am looking for a solution to "register" all the video files in a database or spreadsheet that contains metadata about artist and song name and possibly timing for lower thirds so vMix can trigger that accordingly.

did you also chekc the link to the scripts for ideas (to adapt to) ?
what do you mean need to "register"?
Need to explain better if the given sugestions are not satisfacory

JAIRODJ  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 13, 2024 6:13:03 AM(UTC)
JAIRODJ

Man

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 12 post(s)
It allows the auto-titration of music videos and their activation on the air through overlay in intervals defined by the user, it also has time options to show the CG with the data on the air, also the option to show the CG after a time from the start video clip and time before ending. The Title and Artist data will be shown in the CG selected by the user.

https://junglesoft.compa...TOTITLE-MUSIC-p269402871
ktvofficial  
#7 Posted : Friday, February 16, 2024 10:10:17 AM(UTC)
ktvofficial

United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: JAIRODJ Go to Quoted Post
It allows the auto-titration of music videos and their activation on the air through overlay in intervals defined by the user, it also has time options to show the CG with the data on the air, also the option to show the CG after a time from the start video clip and time before ending. The Title and Artist data will be shown in the CG selected by the user.

This one does the trick. Many thanks!

I have another question. I have a clock added and I want to make the clock appear 10 seconds after the Lower Third and disappear 30 seconds before the video ends. Using the Triggers on the Lower Third I managed to partially to achieve that, however I don't want the clock to appear after the Lower Third at the end of the video.

Here is the layout I would like to achieve.

Video List
Lower Third - 10 seconds after the start of the video
Clock - Overlay In 10 seconds after the Lower Third and 30 Seconds before the video ends
Lower Third - 20 seconds before the end of the video.
Stinger Transition between each item in the list.

Lower Third thing is all sorted by the JungleSoft plugin

nikosman88  
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 17, 2024 1:45:48 AM(UTC)
nikosman88

Greece

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JAIRODJ Go to Quoted Post

This one does the trick. Many thanks!

I have another question. I have a clock added and I want to make the clock appear 10 seconds after the Lower Third and disappear 30 seconds before the video ends. Using the Triggers on the Lower Third I managed to partially to achieve that, however I don't want the clock to appear after the Lower Third at the end of the video.

Here is the layout I would like to achieve.

Video List
Lower Third - 10 seconds after the start of the video
Clock - Overlay In 10 seconds after the Lower Third and 30 Seconds before the video ends
Lower Third - 20 seconds before the end of the video.
Stinger Transition between each item in the list.

Lower Third thing is all sorted by the JungleSoft plugin

Hello. Im doing the last part (x seconds remaining do something) of what you need by using a trigger in bitfocus companion. Or you can use this script https://forums.vmix.com/...ng-for-Dummies#post71985 so you can set it up 30secs before the video ends to overlay out the clock