logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
furtive  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2024 6:16:23 AM(UTC)
furtive

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hi folks. When I learned vMix Replay a few years ago, the hardest thing was finding test footage to get started with—because there's only so much you can do by watching a person in a YouTube video teaching you while they use footage that... you don't have.

While overcoming that hurdle did harden my broader vMix skills, I think it would be better for newcomers to have a ready-to-use project to start with. To that end, I have created free vMix Replay project files, and tutorial videos to accompany them!

You can download the project files for free at mitchellmorley.com/templates and watch the video series on YouTube:

* Episode 1 teaches you how vMix Replay conceptually & technically works, sets you up on the provided vMix project bundle, and walks you through fundamental keyboard & mouse usage
* Episode 2 teaches you how to work faster by incorporating BitFocus Companion, providing my own button configuration as a template (and also showing how to edit/tailor it to your own needs)

I'm happy to answer any questions here if folks try it out and need any help. Also, I have a Discord server for more instantaneous communication.