logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
onemillionpushups  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2024 2:15:02 AM(UTC)
onemillionpushups

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi everyone, I'm posting in feature requests because I assume my request doesn't already exist since I can't find anything on it. I'm working as a Production Artist for an Esports venue and we often stream gaming content that we'd like to be able to stream vertically and horizontally at the same time. The main issue is that I'd like to create different horizontal and vertical layouts for the same stream, and be able to control those two separate layouts simultaneously so that they each have their own look. Some of the games we stream are not suited for vertical streaming so it would likely be three stacked horizontal videos, ie the gameplay, commentators, and brand logo videos, to show all the information while using the space. The horizontal stream would be switching between the gameplay, commentators, breaks, etc, rather than having most of them on one screen. The only thing I can think of is running two different computers that have something talking between them to adjust things at the same time. Let me know if you know of a better solution please, and thank you in advance.