logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jimmy Mpoyi  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2023 3:22:05 AM(UTC)
Jimmy Mpoyi

Groups: Registered
Congo, The DRC

Hello, I am having a problem with GT designer title animation. I explain the problem, I designed a title with GT, I defined entry and exit animations which seems to work correctly on GT but when I use it on vMix it shows with an animation of faded (bad) even though the title already had other in and out animations. Please can anyone help me? I use vMix 26.0...

Bonjour, je rencontre un problème d'animation de titre de GT designer. je vous explique le problème, j'ai conçu un titre avec GT, j'ai défini des animations d'entrée et de sortie qui semble fonctionner correctement sur GT mais lorsque je l'utilise sur vMix, cela s'affiche avec une animation de fondu (mauvais) alors que le titre possédait déjà d'autres animations d'entrée et de sortie. S'il vous plaît quelqu'un peut m'aider ? j'utilise vMix 26.0...
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2023 3:49:18 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Jimmy Mpoyi Go to Quoted Post
Hello, I am having a problem with GT designer title animation. I explain the problem, I designed a title with GT, I defined entry and exit animations which seems to work correctly on GT but when I use it on vMix it shows with an animation of faded (bad) even though the title already had other in and out animations. Please can anyone help me? I use vMix 26.0...

Bonjour, je rencontre un problème d'animation de titre de GT designer. je vous explique le problème, j'ai conçu un titre avec GT, j'ai défini des animations d'entrée et de sortie qui semble fonctionner correctement sur GT mais lorsque je l'utilise sur vMix, cela s'affiche avec une animation de fondu (mauvais) alors que le titre possédait déjà d'autres animations d'entrée et de sortie. S'il vous plaît quelqu'un peut m'aider ? j'utilise vMix 26.0...

What do you mean by bad animation of faded?
What In and Out animations are you using ?
how are you activating the GT title? by overlay of transition?
Why not provide the title file so people can check?
IceStream  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2023 8:37:56 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ Jimmy Mpoyi

Can you verify that your Overlay channel effect is set to "Cut" and not "Fade"?
Overlay button at lower right ===> Number: (the Channel you are using for your GT Title) ===> Effect: (select "Cut")

Ice