logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BoxMan_Actual  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2023 11:48:05 AM(UTC)
BoxMan_Actual

Groups: Registered
United States

I have 8 graphics of the same size and duration. They animate on for 1 second, are static for 6 seconds as their corresponding sound fx plays, and then animate off for 1 second. I want each of the 8 graphics to have a button. When I press the button, the graphic animates on, then pauses until I press the button again to dismiss the graphic. Then, I'll select another of the 8 graphics to replace it. That one animates on and pauses until I dismiss it again.

I had them as individual inputs, and it worked well, but Im having GPU issues. I'm trying to optimize, and build with the future in mind.

The graphics all use Overlay 3. Here's what I have for one of the eight graphics, which is a "Scouting Alert" in the "AlertList" Playlist (using custom variables).

STEP 1

Overlay Functions - Transition Overlay 3 On - (Input - AlertList)

Select Specific Picture/Slide/Index - (Input - AlertList) (Select Index - ScoutingAlert)

Playlist Functions - Start Playlist

Media - Playback Actions - (Input - Alert List), (Delay 6000ms), (Options - Pause Video)

STEP 2

Media - Playback Actions - (Input - AlertList), (Options - Play Video)

Playlist Functions - (Delay 2000ms), Stop Playlist

Overlay - Functions - (Delay 2000ms), Transition Overlay 3 Off

I'm close on this, but I can't seem to get it right. Am I barking up the wrong tree? Thanks!