logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gicnymedia  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2023 4:34:04 AM(UTC)
gicnymedia

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello,
I am not sure, where to go with this or who to contact with this I noticed that video is pixelated on display. I thought it was something to do with my graphics card or monitor but the same thing happens on other monitors. Any ideas I have attached images. Maybe some one can tell me or assist with this.

If you see on both images, there are two screens, the image on the left is vMix display (PIXELATED) and the one on the right is an external monitor (NOT PIXELATED). Although it's not affecting our streaming and recordings. Since there's an option for taking a photo image that pixelation is carried over when you take a photo from vMix. Any help or understanding of this would be appreciated.

[img=http://captiontsg.com/downloads/pixelation1]pixelation1[/img]

pixelation2

nikosman88  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2023 7:52:04 AM(UTC)
nikosman88

Groups: Registered
Greece

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Originally Posted by: gicnymedia Go to Quoted Post
Hello,
I am not sure, where to go with this or who to contact with this I noticed that video is pixelated on display. I thought it was something to do with my graphics card or monitor but the same thing happens on other monitors. Any ideas I have attached images. Maybe some one can tell me or assist with this.

If you see on both images, there are two screens, the image on the left is vMix display (PIXELATED) and the one on the right is an external monitor (NOT PIXELATED). Although it's not affecting our streaming and recordings. Since there's an option for taking a photo image that pixelation is carried over when you take a photo from vMix. Any help or understanding of this would be appreciated.

[img=http://captiontsg.com/downloads/pixelation1]pixelation1[/img]

pixelation2

Hello. From the screenshot i can say that what i say is not pixelated. It is the phenomenon that is called interlaced lines because your camera or something else between this chain and vmix produces this. And in your external monitor you select probably de-interlace-makes the video progressive output so the lines dissappear. Are you sure you dont see this in your recordings or output stream? What vmix preset you run? What camera and how do you take the camera into vmix?
If you have 4k/pro vmix version do you use multicorder? Even if you have a 1080p/2160p vmix preset the lines in the raw multicorder of the camera probably will be there asumming that you have to select in your camera output a progressive format