logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kekso_10  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2023 11:31:39 PM(UTC)
Kekso_10

Groups: Registered
Slovakia

Hello,
I made my own hockey timer. the data is loaded into xml (time, penalties, thirds) but I would need to automate the overlays, and when my penalty time is running, I need to put gtzip with the penalty on overlay 1. But when the time in the time field expires, the time will be like (0:00 ) automatically overlay out. Is there a script that evaluates the value of the title and reacts accordingly?

thanks
doggy  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2023 11:54:30 PM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kekso_10 Go to Quoted Post
Hello,
I made my own hockey timer. the data is loaded into xml (time, penalties, thirds) but I would need to automate the overlays, and when my penalty time is running, I need to put gtzip with the penalty on overlay 1. But when the time in the time field expires, the time will be like (0:00 ) automatically overlay out. Is there a script that evaluates the value of the title and reacts accordingly?

thanks

Check the "scripting for dummies" post in this forum where one can find multiple ideas on how to act upong title data values, or API XML title data values etc
You might also consider looking into using pages in your title sp you would not need an extra overly