logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
visioneimmagine  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2023 10:19:40 PM(UTC)
visioneimmagine

Groups: Registered
Italy

Hi, I have two suggestions. Let's start with the simplest ... as done for Zoom, is it possible to also integrate TEAM? The second one is more difficult. Many of us also have an atem mixer, in particular mini ISO PRO... which as you know allows you to record the 4 HDMI inputs + the program including the individual audio independently vs an HD. So the request is to create a plug that transforms or rather shows Vmix at the USB output of the mini atem ISO, as if it were an HD and therefore that Vmix then translates this ISO multivideo stream into 4 or 5 cam inputs. ..I think it's not really a walk in the park ..but nothing would be changed in the streaming towards a hypothetical HD, it would be a matter of deceiving the ATEM and at that point the real problem could be the efficiency in the transit of the signal and the its unpacking... In this way you would have a beautiful HDMI to USB converter and with moreover the capabilities of the ATEM ISO itself. I'm not a software engineer but just a visionary and then trying to ask doesn't cost anything... Thanks Andrew
WaltG12  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2023 5:45:09 AM(UTC)
WaltG12

United States

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Originally Posted by: visioneimmagine Go to Quoted Post
Let's start with the simplest ... as done for Zoom, is it possible to also integrate TEAM?

Assuming you're talking about Microsoft Teams, they addressed this in the Fun Time Live Show. It's not.
visioneimmagine  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2023 7:16:28 PM(UTC)
visioneimmagine

Italy

Originally Posted by: WaltG12 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: visioneimmagine Go to Quoted Post
Let's start with the simplest ... as done for Zoom, is it possible to also integrate TEAM?

Assuming you're talking about Microsoft Teams, they addressed this in the Fun Time Live Show. It's not.
Why? I don't see Fun Time Live Show