logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
FirstZero  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2023 3:57:25 AM(UTC)
FirstZero

Groups: Registered
Germany

Hello evervbody.
Im at my wits end. We have an fairly stong Mashine we are using for Vmix sepecs are

CPU: Epyc 7443
MB: Asrock Romed8-2t (Bios:3.70 ; BMC: 02.02.00)
RAM: 8x3200 CL24
GPU: RTX 4080 PNY XLR8
SSD1: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB
SSD2: Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
PSU: Dual 930W
ETC: Black Magic Decklink 8K Pro

The Server was running Great for quite some time and we had some big streams running on that Mashine. We had an Setup running with 36 NDI Streams and and 6 1080/60 SDI Streams over Decklink Cards for 2 weeks without big Proplems. But 3 weeks ago while i was working on another setup something must have happend. Now i get Source and render Dropped frames all the time in Shows with 5 Sdi inputs and 4 SRT Streams as inputs. At start of the show everything runs fine rendertimes are at 2-3 ms as normal. After about 30 Mins the rendertimes start to rise and after about 3 hours it we are below 50 fps and are stuttering quite hard. I tried Everything. I reinstalled indows server. Switched to windows 10. I changed CPU, GPU, RAM, MB, SSDS, Tried running without Decklink Cards. Udatet bios. Downgrated bios. Run windows without updates. I dont have any idea what i can do know but i need that mashine with its old power again next month so any idea would be welcomed. Thank you guys very much for any ideas.