logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JazWolf27  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2023 8:16:24 PM(UTC)
JazWolf27

Groups: Registered
United States

My company utilizes mixed media playlists with both videos and graphics. We have found that lists are the most efficient way to manage these playlists, however, currently you can not adjust duration of graphics within a list, so I have been exporting the graphics as video mp4s for the lists.

I'm aware that you can adjust graphic duration within a photo input slideshow and also within the playlist mode. However we are not fans of the playlist mode as you have to manage them from the side pop up window, and can't preview the playlists like you can with input sources. Also the slide show functionality can only utilize image files, not videos, so it is not a proper solution for our current need.

-Would it be possible to add the capability to adjust duration of graphics within a list?

-Also another alternative would be enabling a way to add your playlists as a selectable and previewable source within the applications interface, not only in the side playlist window.

If either of these functionalities are already achievable please reach out. But my company would certainly appreciate a means to easily adjust graphic duration within a list if it is an easy addition.

Thanks!