logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JazWolf27  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2023 7:37:51 PM(UTC)
JazWolf27

Groups: Registered
United States

My company uses vMix for videowall productions where we have to utilize large mixed media playlists. Due to the lack of versatility with the playlist functionality on vMix, we have found that utilizing lists is the more efficient option as we can preview the source and manage sources within the application, not the side playlist pop up window.

It would be extremely convenient for us, and I imagine other companies that do videowall production, to be able to adjust volume on individual videos within a list. Currently I believe you can only adjust audio on the entire list input source. Please reach out if there is already an established solution for this, but it certainly would be a convenient function addition for our team.

Thanks!
doggy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2023 8:02:43 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JazWolf27 Go to Quoted Post
My company uses vMix for videowall productions where we have to utilize large mixed media playlists. Due to the lack of versatility with the playlist functionality on vMix, we have found that utilizing lists is the more efficient option as we can preview the source and manage sources within the application, not the side playlist pop up window.

It would be extremely convenient for us, and I imagine other companies that do videowall production, to be able to adjust volume on individual videos within a list. Currently I believe you can only adjust audio on the entire list input source. Please reach out if there is already an established solution for this, but it certainly would be a convenient function addition for our team.

Thanks!

might want to try usig an audio plugin . maybe something like MasterMe
thanks 1 user thanked doggy for this useful post.
JazWolf27 on 7/26/2023(UTC)
JazWolf27  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2023 8:04:17 PM(UTC)
JazWolf27

United States

Thanks doggy. I will look into MasterMe.
Peter Berglund  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2023 8:05:29 PM(UTC)
Peter Berglund

Man
Sweden

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
+1

(You can solve this issue with different plugins, but it would be really handy to have this functionality within vMix itself dealing with Lists. Just a simple volume setting for each video or audio clip in the list with the default value of 0dB.)
thanks 1 user thanked Peter Berglund for this useful post.
JazWolf27 on 12/23/2023(UTC)