logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hnavarro  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2023 1:58:11 AM(UTC)
hnavarro

Groups: Registered
Argentina

I would like to know if vmix can play OP1A AVCintra100 format files exported from an Avid Media Composer. could you help me with this?
Mateogt  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2023 9:51:07 PM(UTC)
Mateogt

United States

Indeed, I can assist you with that. As of my insight cutoff in September 2021, vMix doesn't locally uphold the OP1A AVC-Intra 100 organization. vMix is fundamentally intended for ongoing video blending, real time, and creation purposes and supports an assortment of normal video designs. In any case, OP1A AVC-Intra 100 is a particular configuration utilized by Energetic Media Writer and may not be straightforwardly viable with vMix. To work with OP1A AVC-Intra 100 documents in vMix, you might have to transcode or convert them to a configuration that vMix upholds. Ardent Media Writer itself gives choices to send out ventures and media in different arrangements. You can have a go at sending out your documents from Eager Media Writer to a viable configuration like MP4, MOV, or one more configuration upheld by vMix.
paco3346  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 2, 2023 11:17:10 PM(UTC)
paco3346

United States

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Just going to casually call out Mateogt for literally copy & pasting from ChatGPT.

If you're going to do that at least either acknowledge it or edit it.
Pleto99  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2023 9:49:00 PM(UTC)
Pleto99

Canada

Vmix's support for OP1A AVCintra100 proved to be reliable and efficient. I was impressed with how seamlessly the software integrated the format into my live video workflow. Vmix's robust features and flexible configuration options allowed me to optimize my production setup and deliver high-quality broadcasts without any hassle