logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
buntonn  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2023 5:24:09 AM(UTC)
buntonn

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

I have recently purchased vMix 4k and I am now trying to set up a profile for a job I have next month. The job is 2 cameras, a slideshow video, a tribute video, 5 audio tracks and all the dialogue from the service.

I have set up inputs for the Atem Mini for the cameras and audio from wireless microphones, Slideshow, lower thirds and so on. I have just created a List input and added the five songs to that in the correct order. How do I get this to play so it leaves whatever visual in the output, but plays the song into the Master and Bus A outputs, would this be via a Mix input with triggers?

Thanks
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2023 5:33:12 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: buntonn Go to Quoted Post
I have just created a List input and added the five songs to that in the correct order. How do I get this to play so it leaves whatever visual in the output, but plays the song into the Master and Bus A outputs, would this be via a Mix input with triggers?

Thanks

set Auto next in the list . turn audio On of the list input and let it play (NOT playout of the list)
buntonn  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2023 5:59:24 AM(UTC)
buntonn

United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: buntonn Go to Quoted Post
I have just created a List input and added the five songs to that in the correct order. How do I get this to play so it leaves whatever visual in the output, but plays the song into the Master and Bus A outputs, would this be via a Mix input with triggers?

Thanks

set Auto next in the list . turn audio On of the list input and let it play (NOT playout of the list)

Thank you I will give that a try.