logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Widget  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2023 10:13:23 PM(UTC)
Widget

Groups: Registered
United States

I'm looking to roll back at this point, I've tried everything and vmix doesn't recognize the RodeCaster Pro II all of a sudden. Everything was fine last night, this morning I load the new RODE ASIO drivers and the audio went away from the mix, when I try to add it just breaks.

Any help with helping vmix not throw an error, or finding the Rode previous version of ASIO drivers?

Note to anyone who listens - don't buy the Rodecaster Pro 2 - its been a year of dodgy operations and unmet promise.
Widget  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 13, 2023 9:03:28 AM(UTC)
Widget

Groups: Registered
United States

Found the old drivers, rolled back and everything was back to normal. My recommendation is to not load the new Rodecaster pro 2 ASIO drivers until you hear that they have been confirmed to work with vMix. If anyone else has made the mistake of loading version 1.0.1 of their drivers here is a link to the old version:

https://edge.rode.com/zi...terProII-ASIO(1.0.0).zip

I couldn't find it on their site or via a search anywhere and tried to reverse engineer the link by changing the version number and got lucky. I'll also hold on to the file just in case they take down the link.