logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Starbright-vMix  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 29, 2023 2:41:54 PM(UTC)
Starbright-vMix

Groups: Registered
United States

I had an event I've been recording to all day. I had the computer crash and when I got everything back up and running, the replay would not record at the present time. In the red place where it shows the current time and how much record time i have, it kept showing times from earlier in the day when I'd press record. The button would be red, live would be highlighted, and it would show the live picture. I'd set an in and out, but when I played the new clip, it would play the video from earlier in the day, not what i had just apparently recorded. The only thing that worked to fix it was closing the replay event and creating a new one.

I figure some file in the replay event probably got corrupted in the crash. My problem is that my whole purpose here is to be able to replay files for the clients at any point when they come to look at it, while also recording and logging what is currently going on.

Anybody have any thoughts? Is there a way to merge replay events or import them into each other? Is there a way to find and fix the error/ corrupted file? I have searched and found nothing so far.