logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
videofan  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2023 4:31:30 AM(UTC)
videofan

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello,

Since my trial has expired, vMix support won't allow me to ask them directly.

For the last 2 months I have been trying to figure out the specific configuration for my intended setup. Now that my trial has expired, I have no way to continue my development. These are the issues:

1-I am using the RIGHT upper screen to send my webcam and other media content to ZOOM. I am the using a Window capture to bring the ZOOM meeting with my content and other guests back into vMix. I've done this successfully. THE ISSUE IS I then want to create a final layout (in one of the lower LEFT input screens) using layers for the broadcast A/V output I'm streaming and recording. HOW DO I DO THIS?

2-I'm using VB cables to connect audio in and out between ZOOM and vMix. All connections were made as in the instruction videos on YouTube. Sound is getting INTO ZOOM, but it is not returning correctly. I've tried 4 different cables in case that was the issue, but they are all the same. PLEASE SUGGEST A SOLUTION!

Is it possible to add time to my trial license until these issues are resolved. I'm going to purchase the HD version.
Please help ASAP. This has been incredibly frustrating.

Thank you.
Al Leone
doggy  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2023 5:00:56 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: videofan Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Since my trial has expired, vMix support won't allow me to ask them directly.

For the last 2 months I have been trying to figure out the specific configuration for my intended setup. Now that my trial has expired, I have no way to continue my development. These are the issues:

1-I am using the RIGHT upper screen to send my webcam and other media content to ZOOM. I am the using a Window capture to bring the ZOOM meeting with my content and other guests back into vMix. I've done this successfully. THE ISSUE IS I then want to create a final layout (in one of the lower LEFT input screens) using layers for the broadcast A/V output I'm streaming and recording. HOW DO I DO THIS?

2-I'm using VB cables to connect audio in and out between ZOOM and vMix. All connections were made as in the instruction videos on YouTube. Sound is getting INTO ZOOM, but it is not returning correctly. I've tried 4 different cables in case that was the issue, but they are all the same. PLEASE SUGGEST A SOLUTION!

Is it possible to add time to my trial license until these issues are resolved. I'm going to purchase the HD version.
Please help ASAP. This has been incredibly frustrating.

Thank you.
Al Leone

Why wait if you are going to purchase anyway , will allow you to develop further but with the HD limitation compared to PRO (trial = pro) and have vMix support
vMix support is there for technical issues with the software not production developing issues

WHy havent you asked for help in this forum while encountering your "issues" during trial?
videofan  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2023 6:54:53 PM(UTC)
videofan

United States

I have been able to contact support through their pre-sales form, and they have been very helpful in offering solutions to my issues. Certain things can only be answered with info available with a paid license. I have happily complied, confident now that this can be resolved.