logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Florent13  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 6, 2023 8:43:47 AM(UTC)
Florent13

Groups: Registered
Man
France

Hello, I saw the Vmix Universal Title Controller software which is great, I'm looking for several events where I don't have time to work on graphics and the development of graphics templates here are the associative events:

- I have an association that recovers garbage on the beaches and people fill bags with waste and we want to weigh the bag and then do the classification and display live, the photo of the team with the name and weight and ranking is done automatically.
- Then football match nothing more classic
- Petanque match with 3 rankings.
And then here's what I have for this month, knowing that I'm a volunteer and I help associations.
Thank you for your help
Florent

Bonjour, j'ai vu le logiciel Vmix Universal Title Controller qui est formidable, je cherche pour plusieurs évènements ou je n'ai pas le temps de travailler sur le graphisme et le développement des templates graphics voici les évènements associatifs :

- J'ai une association qui fait de la récupérération d'ordure sur les plages et les gens remplissent des sacs de décher et on souhaite, peser le sac et ensuite faire le classement et afficher en direct, la photo de l'équipe avec le nom et le poids et le classement se fait automatiquement.
- Ensuite match de foot rien de plus classique
- Match de pétanque avec 3 classements.
Et après voila ce que j'ai pour ce mois ci, sachant que je suis bénévole et j'apporte de l'aide aux associations.
Merci pour ton aide précieuse.
Florent