logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
buntonn  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 27, 2023 4:20:01 AM(UTC)
buntonn

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Hi I am new to vMix in my trial period. I have been spending some time with the application to see how it can work for me for different subject for live streaming.

For sport I am trying to setup an automation for Go Live on my stream deck via Bitfocus Companion. This is to do the following in order.

1. Transition from the wide camera view (Input 1) to a virtual copy of input 1 with the following:

start and fade in a 5 minute countdown
Fade in an opacity change to darken the view of input 1 (virtual copy)
Display a title input, this will already have a fade in transition
Start and fade in an audio input to master to play at this time

In pressing the stream deck key again or when the countdown ends, do the following:

Fade out the timer, title, audio and opacity change including the virtual input so you gracefully return to Input 1

I have got some of this working, but am sure I have something wrong as I cannot get the whole thing working.

If I can export my project settings or something to show what I have done and make this easier to answer, please let me know what I need to do/send.

Appreciate any help on this, I have spent soe time as I would really like to get this working and it will help me with what's possible going forward.

Thanks!