logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
nikosman88  
#41 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2023 5:22:02 AM(UTC)
nikosman88

Groups: Registered
Greece

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Good evening. In the new versions of vmix, I see something that might be a choice and not a bug, but if possible, it needs to be fixed. Let's say we have a 1080i project and we create a video list that includes some full HD 1080 video files. Everything is fine. If in the same list we add a widescreen or 4/3 file, for example, 626*360, then selecting widescreen does not cover the entire screen as it used to in older vmix versions. The same happens if we have a list of titles that are not full HD widescreen, and selecting widescreen does not cover the entire screen as it used to. Can this be somehow fixed, especially with videos? I have the impression that this started either with version 25 or 26, which fixed the aspect ratio of mobile videos. But today, I noticed this annoying bug. Yes i know that video with smaller resolution than the one of the project will be streched but if possible to fix or add an option for example for youtube videos smaller than fullhd but widescreen or 4/3.Of course for mobile portrait videos not an option but for other videos can this be somehow fixed? Thank you.
ask  
#42 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2023 4:36:25 PM(UTC)
ask

Australia

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 181 post(s)
Can you please check the Streamdeck integration. Having updated to streamdeck 6.2, the vmix streamdeck shortcuts do not appear to work. The streamdeck reports this error message. "This plugin requires vMix 22 or higher." Thnx. Andrew.
admin  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2023 7:39:14 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 4146 time(s) in 1491 post(s)
Hi,

That is not an error message and is just info on what version of vMix is needed.
If you see that message then the StreamDeck vMix plugin is working.

If you upgraded from 5.x to 6.x then you may need to go into Shortcuts in vMix go to Edit for each one
and Find to find the buttons again, as some button assignments may have changed moving between the major releases.

Regards,

Martin
vMix
thanks 3 users thanked admin for this useful post.
eduardocfs on 5/10/2023(UTC), ask on 5/11/2023(UTC), Reinaldo on 5/12/2023(UTC)
Andrew Rix  
#44 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2023 3:37:29 AM(UTC)
Andrew Rix

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ask Go to Quoted Post
Can you please check the Streamdeck integration. Having updated to streamdeck 6.2, the vmix streamdeck shortcuts do not appear to work. The streamdeck reports this error message. "This plugin requires vMix 22 or higher." Thnx. Andrew.

I discovered exactly the same problem an hour before a live show.
I uninstalled Stream Deck and rolled back to 5.3.3.15214 and everything works again.
REMEMBER to back up your Stream Deck settings!
adamisherwood  
#45 Posted : Monday, July 10, 2023 11:35:36 PM(UTC)
adamisherwood

Denmark

Hello Martin,

This weekend I did a big screen production, and I had a bug with my GT-title.

I had made a GT-title with a PNG as a background and 31 text inputs.

When inputting text in the text fields using the title editor, I first disabled LIVE and after the text had been typed, I enabled LIVE.
a few times after clicking LIVE to enable, the PNG in the background disappeared and the whole screen went black (I don't know if the text inputs also disappeared, because the text was black)

I had to reload the input for the PNG to reappear.

Unfortunately this was neither recorded or streamed anywhere, so I can't show it.

Can you help me fix this for the future?

I also had a different bug the weekend before with the same preset, where I had a looping script, but when I stopped the script, the loop continued.

Quote:
Do While True

API.Function("Fade", Mix:="4")
Sleep(10000)

Loop

Regards
Adam
nikosman88  
#46 Posted : Tuesday, July 11, 2023 12:00:18 AM(UTC)
nikosman88

Greece

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Originally Posted by: adamisherwood Go to Quoted Post
Hello Martin,

This weekend I did a big screen production, and I had a bug with my GT-title.

I had made a GT-title with a PNG as a background and 31 text inputs.

When inputting text in the text fields using the title editor, I first disabled LIVE and after the text had been typed, I enabled LIVE.
a few times after clicking LIVE to enable, the PNG in the background disappeared and the whole screen went black (I don't know if the text inputs also disappeared, because the text was black)

I had to reload the input for the PNG to reappear.

Unfortunately this was neither recorded or streamed anywhere, so I can't show it.

Can you help me fix this for the future?

I also had a different bug the weekend before with the same preset, where I had a looping script, but when I stopped the script, the loop continued.

Quote:
Do While True

API.Function("Fade", Mix:="4")
Sleep(10000)

Loop

Regards
Adam

Hello. For GT title i dont know but i have to say that it also happened to me to stop a script via a trigger and even this script was not running under settings-->scripting it worked like as running!! I thought that i made something wrong but if this happened also to you, dont know if a bug is that or something else
fenki86  
#47 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2023 7:30:47 PM(UTC)
fenki86

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: eduardocfs Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: fenki86 Go to Quoted Post
In the Title-Folder I have various Folders including Titles. In Version 25 they've shown in vMix under a separate Tab (Register-Card) in Add-Input/Titles. In Version 26 they just show in the Tab "All".

Hi Martin,
other users are complaining that this feature worked fine in vMix 25 but that in vMix 26 it migrated everything to a single tab.
Could you check the viability of returning the way of organizing the titles as it was in vMix 25?

Is there any chance we're getting this feature back as it helps to sort the self designed titles.