logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
UR_Sage  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2022 7:52:11 AM(UTC)
UR_Sage

Groups: Registered

Have a bit of a head scratcher I haven't been able to sort through and wondering if anyone has had something similar.

I've been running in to some issues with a data source fed graphic occasionally grabbing old data from hours ago in a Google Sheet. The data will display correctly on the gtzip input for some time, changing as the data changes in the Google Sheet, and then for reasons I am not sure of will suddenly display old data that isn't accurate to what is currently in the google sheet and will need a reload of the gtzip input to display correctly.

Looking at Google Sheets API, we have no API errors, so the connection isn't being lost, and the refresh on our data source is set to once every 5000 ms.

Graphics card is a RTX 3080 w/ resizable bar enabled, and high input performance mode turned off. CPU is an I9 model (can dig up which one if needed).

Any help would be appreciated!
TastyBacon  
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 1, 2023 4:33:24 AM(UTC)
TastyBacon

Groups: Registered
United States

I don't suppose you ever figured this one out? I'm running into the same/similar issue. The title(s) will work fine for a while, but occasionally, seemingly at random, they break and display old, or no data when the google sheet they're linked to updates.

To add to the oddness, sometimes when the data is updated, it will completely turn off everything on the title, even assets that are NOT data linked, but are instead a permanent text or image location, they just turn off as well.

Sometimes updating the data on the sheet will fix it again, sometimes the title needs to be reloaded. Really not sure what is causing the issue.