logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fabfab10  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2022 1:52:53 AM(UTC)
fabfab10

Groups: Registered
Italy

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello,
i have system with GeForce 1660Ti installed and sometimes i get poor performance on output. Probably i might have solved this issue by enabling High Performance input.
Since i'm planning to start doing some Remote Production , using SRT protocolo for at least 2 cameras , while recording, SDI video out on a blackmagic card, a couple of web browser open , some H264 background video playback and a lot (let's say 40) graphics templates opened, i was wondering hum much a better graphic card would perform, like an RTX3060 for example.

Thank you in advance for your help
Paul Camino  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2023 8:55:45 AM(UTC)
Paul Camino

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Hello fabfab10, I notice this hasn't recieved a reply yet. Have you come to a solution already?

Curious, is this a laptop? You should first make sure vMix is actually using the NVIDIA GPU and not integrated graphics if your system has one.

To target the "which GPU" question directly, vmix's own refernce systems have normally standardized on the current generations 60 through 80 series. You can look through the systems they created based on what you want to achieve and get their recomended spec for that scenario. They do list the 1660 as part of minimum spec, just depends on what you want to do