logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
FoolOnTheHill  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 10, 2022 5:35:29 AM(UTC)
FoolOnTheHill

Groups: Registered

TLDR: In Youtube Studio, everything looks like a standard livestream-in-progress Wed night, completed successfully, but "Now Live" email was never received, and the share link for that livestream still shows "Waiting".

Details:
My church livestreamed an event Wed night to both Youtube and Facebook. I was monitoring YT Studio carefully, because we had a bandwidth glitch early on, and then recovered. Youtube and Facebook stream buttons (1&2) stayed red once our glitches were resolved. Event ended around 10pm ET and I may not have ended the stream manually in YT Studio. No one else was watching YT, since this was a backup to our Facebook livestream. No issues w/FB livestream.

1. I never received the "Now Live" on your channel email for the Wed livestream. (Didn't notice till today.)
  2. The share link for the Youtube livestream, it says "Waiting for" and our 7pm start time, etc.

The external evidence says we never streamed to Youtube Wednesday night, but I'm certain we did. (And we do all the time.)

Is there a log that might show more about what happened? Assuming I'm not delusional, what happened?

Thanks.
[img=https://imgur.com/a/4ILTwE5]Youtube Studio Stream Health snapshot[/img]