logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Naschbagel  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2022 9:04:22 AM(UTC)
Naschbagel

Groups: Registered
Germany

Hey Folks!

Our production requires logos on the top right corner to swap every 5min or so. I've rebuild the animations in GT Designer and wanted to write a script that simply plays the animation from Logo A to Logo B.
So far no problems. But when I try to do the in & out animation on the same layer I get one frame where vMix stops input A and runs input B

Does anyone know a fix for that 1 frame without input when starting a new input on the same layer? I'm currently using 2 layers for the switch. So when I want to transition from Logo A to B I activate Layer 3 play my out animation on Layer 4 and then disable Layer 4 afterwards to find my new logo on Layer 3

Thanks in advance! :)
Howlswolf  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2022 1:49:03 AM(UTC)
Howlswolf

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Theres multiple way to do it, but I like the Title way as you can build the animation you want between logo.

Instead of using a script you can just use Data Source: Create your title with DataChange In&Out animation, have the link to your images in an excel spreadsheet, set your DataChange time+loop in Data Source manager, it has the advantage that you can just add any logo to your already created title rotation by adding images address in your excel... obviously you should use png with transparent background :)

Good old powerpoint, with keyed background, set your slide timing and transition in vmix. probably the easier way.

both runs on layers or overlays