logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joeboe  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2022 7:33:32 AM(UTC)
Joeboe

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hi all, Was trying to use an old scoreboard from vMix, but I find it will not function anymore....It seems that Dynamic Scripting is no longer working...I am on vMix 25...I had created this script in the regular titler, but now I have problems getting it to work, and even in GT Tltler, I can not get the scores to advance Need some help here, as I am preparing for a Tennis tournament in a few days
doggy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2022 11:59:53 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 913 time(s) in 752 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Joeboe Go to Quoted Post
Hi all, Was trying to use an old scoreboard from vMix, but I find it will not function anymore....It seems that Dynamic Scripting is no longer working...I am on vMix 25...I had created this script in the regular titler, but now I have problems getting it to work, and even in GT Tltler, I can not get the scores to advance Need some help here, as I am preparing for a Tennis tournament in a few days

With no idea how the title looks or is constructed nor the content of the script how can one help you ?
Also no point to post the question twice in this forum !
gre2gor  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2022 4:45:14 PM(UTC)
gre2gor

Slovenia

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 6 post(s)
What licence do you have? If you had trial, then you had all the functions. Maybe that is why?
Joeboe  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2022 8:32:33 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Joeboe Go to Quoted Post

With no idea how the title looks or is constructed nor the content of the script how can one help you ?
Also no point to post the question twice in this forum !

I have a 3 camera setup with a scoreboard, and I am trying to advance the players score by (1) one....I used to use UTC, but since I found PanelBuilder, I have been using that....worked well, but I had not used it since 2020, as known, there was no sporting activity until just a few months ago...So now that situations are getting back to normal, I am asked to do some coverage of a inter-club Tennis Tournament, and I find that the scoreboard is not responding, and I can not seem to figure out why....all the scripting is still there, but yet nothing ...the clock is working great, but the scores would not change....I had used the regular scoreboard, but now I am trying to use the ones in GT titles....I really need some help with getting things to work

The scoreboard layout on the PB inrterface is simple...I have a button marked +1 to advance, , and another with -1 for each player... I used another button to reset the scoreboard back to '000'
There are 2 buttons to show a colored arrow next to the players name to determain who is serving

Also, I had buttons to control the timer, Pause, Play Reaet....

thanks in advance....
elvis55  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2022 9:34:57 PM(UTC)
elvis55

Switzerland

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 49 post(s)
do you have the license?
https://scoreboard-ocr.com/purchase
Joeboe  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2022 9:40:54 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

I do not, and I am talking about the Scoreboard in vMix GT Titles....I am NOT using external apps....as a Scoreboard
dmwkr  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2022 9:57:02 PM(UTC)
dmwkr

Was thanked: 118 time(s) in 107 post(s)
You were talking about Dynamic Scripting in your first post. There is an option in the Web Controller settings, that you have to untick for PB to run Dynamic Scripts:

"Enable enhanced security on Web and TCP API

Ticking this box will disable certain features which may be pose risks on unsecured networks or computers.
For example this disables dynamic scripting, and also disables a web browser from running scripts that could in turn access the Web or TCP APIs."
thanks 1 user thanked dmwkr for this useful post.
Joeboe on 11/22/2022(UTC)
Joeboe  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2022 11:13:59 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Thank you, Thank you, Thank You.......You seem to understand my crazy request....it's working now....thanks again